Social Media Parenting? There’s An Infographic For That
Posted by Rant4u
Today, 16% of 8 – 11 year olds own at least five media devices. With the digital world constantly advancing, there is no way to keep them off the web, even if you want to.
In five years the things that you worry about talking to your kids with will be totally obsolete.
Too often, though, misinformed parents try to shut their children out of it completely, only to discover they are logging into social networks anyway.
So, how do you grant children and teens the freedom to explore social media and smart devices whilst looking after their safety?
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
About Rant4uA Revolution in Social Networking
Posted on October 29, 2014, in #social media and tagged 2014 trends, interesting facts, raising the digital generation, social media infographics, social media parenting. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.