Advertisements

Secrets Of Successful Marketing Analytics Adoption

When Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business released its latest edition of The CMO Survey recently, it revealed a curious paradox. Some 500 U.S. chief marketing officers surveyed said they expect to increase – and in fact dramatically increase – their spending on marketing analytics over the next three years.  Currently, marketing organizations spend an average of about 6% of marketing budgets on analytics, which is expected to hit 10% within three years. That’s to make sure the other 90% is optimally invested and the right customers are being offered the right things.

But here’s the paradox:  Even as marketers allocate more money to analytics, efforts to apply analytical learnings to organizational decision-making are lagging well behind. In other words, there’s still a big gap in extracting the real value in big data. That gap, I would wager, results from what I call “institutional lethargy” – the tendency toward status quo that keeps organizations from making the changes they need to make.  Read More

Advertisements

About Rant4u

A Revolution in Social Networking

Posted on July 25, 2013, in #marketing and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.

  1. Thanks for giving like amazing content material.

    Like

  2. When someone writes an post he/she maintains
    the idea of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.
    So that’s why this post is great. Thanks!

    Like

Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: