20 Facebook and Social Media Marketing Tips to Grow Your Business
Posted by Rant4u
Social media marketing can be used to build strong relationships with your customers, clients, or website visitors who will then become fans or customers, and later advocates of your company. This is one of the best methods for growing your business.
Here are 20 tips you can use immediately to build strong relationships using social media marketing. If you need help implementing them please contact us about one of our Social Media Marketing services we offer.
1. Utilize Your Family and Friends
Ask for the support of your family and friends. Encourage them to become fans on your Facebook page or followers of you on Twitter. Also ask your friends and family to spread the word about your fan page.
2. Facebook Plugins
Incorporating a Facebook plugin into your website and/or blog is an easy and effective way to drive more fan traffic to your Facebook fan page.
3. Other Social Media Networks
Facebook is not your only tool for social media marketing. Be sure to keep your Twitter followers and LinkedIn group members in the loop.
4. Your Newsletter Subscribers
Send out an invitation in your newsletter to your subscribers. Invite them to join to your Facebook fan page, your Twitter following, even your LinkedIn group. Your newsletter subscribers are an excellent source of fan traffic that will actively help spread the message of your company. Read More
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
About Rant4uA Revolution in Social Networking
Posted on July 25, 2012, in #marketing, #social media and tagged 20 tips to grow your business, Facebook marketing, loop 4, media marketing, newsletter subscribers, small businesses, Social Media, technology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.