How High Will Facebook Stock Go Tomorrow? Place Your Bet At FacebookIPODayClosingPrice.com
Posted by Rant4u
There are a few lessons you could take away from the fact that FacebookIPODayClosingPrice.com exists right now:
- Ask and ye shall receive, especially if you’re Chris Sacca.
- The Hacker Way goes way beyond Facebook headquarters.
- Facebook IPO fever is definitely in full swing and we should all just give in to it.
Here’s the story: Angel investor and all-around web magnate Chris Sacca wrote a quick tweet early yesterday about how it’d be cool if there was a website where people could predict where Facebook’s stock will end up at the end of its first day as a publicly traded company. Horse races in general are always fun to watch, after all, and it’s definitely a conversation that’s happening around many a watercooler now that Facebook’s IPO is officially on for tomorrow morning.
So a programmer named James Proud answered the call, hacking together FacebookIPODayClosingPrice.com, a fun little website that keeps a running tally of people’s bets on where Facebook’s stock will close on IPO day. Read More
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)