Social Media Statistics
Posted by Rant4u
A big home for all facts and figures around social media – because I’m fed up of trawling around for them and I’m also sure that I’m not the only one who gets asked ‘how many users does Facebook have?’ every hour of every day. It’s not the snazziest name for a project ever. Oh well.
I’m hoping that this wiki will not only include usage stats, but also behaviour and attitude stats. It’s a bit of a skeleton at the moment, with v few of my stats having stated sources, but be patient – and help where you can!
Please add in any juicy stats as you come across them, and do cite your references and link to them where possible.
It’s not just about the stats, we also need to measure the effect of these numbers – for all this, head over to MeasurementCamp. It’s awesome. It’s a big conversation about how we should measure the success of campaigns and how we can show things like ROI, or indeed if we even should! See Stats
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)